The Wilson Burn Elite 105 Adults Tennis Racket is a great choice of racket for all players.
Featuring a Fused Graphite/Aluminium construction which has an excellent blend of stiffness and flexibility for great playability and control on court.
Wilson's Burn Elite 105 racket is perfect if you’re looking for a quality frame that features elements of power and control. The Wilson Burn Elite 105 includes Double Holes grommet technology, which offers greater movement and a larger sweet spot for additional consistency. Arc 2 Technology in the frame provides enhanced stability with added control. Ideal for any beginner to intermediate players looking for a racket that mixes in a nice blend of power and playability.
Choice of grip sizes.
- Double Hole Technology Larger grommet holes grant more string movement, generating extra power and creating greater ball pocketing for improved shock absorption.
- Arc 2 Technology Frame geometry optimizes stability for added control.
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Arc 2 Technology provides greater stability with added control
- Wilson Perforated-Aire Comfort grip Moisture-wicking properties aid grip and prevent slipping.
- The Wilson bumper guard gives fantastic lightweight protection.
- Fully strung by Wilson to the recommended tension.
- Head size : (sq cm)677 - (sq in)105
- Length : (cm)68.6 - (in)27 Full Size Tennis Racket
- String Pattern :16x19
- Strung weight (grams)288 - (ounces)10.03
- Unstrung weight (grams)273 - (ounces)9.6
- Balance: 6 pts HL (Head Light) / 32.5cm
- Supplied Fully Strung with Wilson Nylon 15L (delivers good all-round