The Wilson Serena Elite 103 pays tribute to one of the greatest players of all time. Serena’s incredible Grand slam record will leave a legacy and inspiration for generations to come.
The Serena Elite 103 is not just all about it’s Stunning Black and Gold colourway. It has an oversize 103 sq.in head designed to pack a great deal of power in serve and play. The 103 head size offers a larger sweet-spot to control those off centre shots and create a nice balance of Power and Control.
- Head Size: 103 sq.in / 665 cm2
- Wilson Cushion-Aire Handle grip.
- Weight: 9.8oz / 279g (Unstrung Weight)
- Length - Full size tennis racket 27 inches - 68.5cm
- Supplied Fully Strung with Wilson Nylon 15L (delivers good all-round performance)
- Balance: 6 pts HL (Head Light) / 32.5cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Supplied strung with Recommended Tension: 45-55lbs /21-25kg.
- Lightweight and strong Graphite alloy construction.
- Characteristics - Offers great balance of power and control, perfect for beginners to advance players.